How to Restore or Recover Google Contacts?
Have deleted your Google Contacts mistakenly from your device? Then you can easily restore the contacts very easily. Google gives 30 days to restore the contacts and it’s only possible if you backed up your Google Contacts. The process of Google contacts recovery is very easy and simple which can be performed on any devices. If you don’t know about the Google Contact restore procedure, then read follow the mentioned steps.
How to Recover Google Contacts on iPhone and Android?
If you are an Android user and want to recover your Google contacts on your iPhone, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, connect your iPhone to the computer by using a USB cable.
- Open the iTunes and then click on Apple icon available on the top-left side.
- Click on the Info tab and then check the Sync Contacts with box.
- Now select Google Contacts from the drop-down menu and then enter your Google account information.
- After that, you can easily recover your deleted Google Contacts in your iPhone.
Get an effective 24/7 Technical Support on Google Contacts Recovery
If you are not able to recover your Google Contacts after following the above-described steps, then dial Gmail Contact Recovery Number to avail the authentic assistance from the highly skilled professionals. They will give perfect solutions to restore your Google Contacts in a very simple and easy way. With their assistance, you can fix all kinds of Google Contacts related issues in a very short span time. This number is available for the users all the time and can access from all over the world.