How to Delete Your Chrome Browsing History?
If you wish not to record the data of the web pages that you visited using the Chrome then, you can easily delete your browsing history or particular browsing history. Further, there are chances that by deleting the chrome history some of your devices which are synced with chrome will get affected. But, don’t worry as you can easily delete the Google search history separately. So, if you are wondering how to delete chrome history then, you need to read on this article and follow some simple steps.
Steps to delete chrome history:
- Before starting with the deletion process, launch the chrome web browser.
- Now, click on Google customize and control icon present on the top corner of the page.
- Then, click on the History option.
- After that, a dialogue box will appear where you again have to click on History.
- Go to the Clear Browsing Data option present on the left-side of the page.
- Now, a drop- down menu will appear on your screen.
- Thereafter, choose the amount of history you want to remove.
- After that, check the boxes which you wish to delete including the browsing data.
- Further, click on Clear Data to remove the browsing history from chrome.
Besides, if you wish to delete some particular search history then, follow these steps:
- Before doing anything else, you should launch the browsing history page.
- Thereafter, you should check the items which you wish to remove from your browsing history.
- Then, on the top right corner, you will see the Delete option, click on it.
- Further, you need to click on Remove to confirm the deletion.